Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Nashville, Tennesee

Another trip for work; this time I am in Nashville. What a strange town. The airport is nice and I got a sweet upgraded rental car. Some sort of Ford called an Edge. It is baked bean colored. I really like driving it.

We discovered Vanderbilt University on our way to the restaurant. It is a plain looking campus wedged into a dirty but kind of trendy city strip.

We ate at a P.F.Chang’s. I had wok seared lamb served with spiced stir-fried green beans and brown rice. It was delicious.

We then drove to the hotel and I met my roommate and now I am sitting on my bed in my PJs, thinking about how full my belly is.

Tomorrow is a big day. We teach a class totally off the cuff being that we haven’t written it yet. Should be interesting.

1 comment:

Alice C. Linsley said...

It will go well. You do some of your best stuff "off the cuff".

When you get a moment, check out some of the recent postings at my blogs. You'll enjoy the student's short short stories (Spanish with English translations).