Thursday, August 9, 2007

Cavin and the Camera

Our camera has broken. Which makes me very sad because it means that I am going to have to buy one now. And we have only had this one for less than one year. Dan's parents bought it for us when Bronwen was born. Well, at least it put in it's time, I have about a million Bronwen pictures saved on the computer.

Basically the only problem with the camera is that the screen on the back is broken. This would be a surmountable problem if there was a veiw finder on this camera, but there is not. So, I can point the camera at things and take pictures. I just can't tell what the picture is going to be until I download it. This should make for some fun blind shooting, but I would like to be able to make some descisions on what pictures I want to take as well.

I discovered that the broken screen was the only problem as I was downloading the pictures from Bronwen's birthday party on to the computer. As I was downloading I was surprised to see two little tiny videos on the list of files downloaded. "Did I take those?" I wondered to myself and was delighted to see a cheeky Mr Cavin smiling back at me in the second video. It was his conviction that it was just the screen that was broken and alas he was right, with a little video to prove it.

1 comment:

Mr. Cavin said...

Hah! Apparently, it's difficult to tell which mode one is using without a working information screen, too. Silly, silly me.