Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us

It was exactly four years ago today, on a Thursday evening (Café Europa night), that Dan and I first kissed. We were sitting on Cavin and Ann’s back porch, overlooking the vast and leveled parking lots, when Dan leaned over and kissed me. Or Maybe I kissed him. I don’t actually remember much of that moment. But I do remember that it was wonderful and I think I was pretty much smitten with him at that very moment. I never would have imagined that four years later, we would be married with kids and a house. Yikes!

Tonight Chris is babysitting and we are going to hit the town! We are going to eat a nice meal, drink some wine and beer and maybe shoot some pool. We’re not as young as we used to be four years ago, but I am sure we will have a good time.

Dan, thanks for putting up with my kind of crazy for the last four years. I love you!

3 comments:

Aaron Rester said...

Damn, you guys are cute. :-)

Mr. Cavin said...

Happy anniversary!

Alice C. Linsley said...

Ah, that first kiss is always so sweet! Happy anniversary.