Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Favorite New Room




Last night I spent hours putting together my new favorite room, the pantry. Dan and I had discussed many different options for the stupid backroom of the house. Somehow I got it in my head that it would be a great pantry. We could put up shelves and get a chest freezer and we would be able to be more efficient with food that way. Anyway, my dream finally came true last night when I transferred all of the stuff from the cramped little pantry in the kitchen to what used to be the stupid back room, but is now my favorite room in the house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! A food room!

Alice C. Linsley said...

That is a great idea, Ellie. Now let';s take down the wall between the old pantry and your computer desk and create a space for a counter with stools. It can serve as a computer area, additional food prep area, laundry folding area, and a place to eat in the kitchen.

You have some handy friends. Maybe they could help you build it. Lowes provides the materials ready made.