Friday, September 12, 2008

Can't Stop Crocheting

Fall is upon us, or at least it was in Toledo, and the urge to crochet has taken over once again. I was going to write a long entry about crocheting and the need to grab a skein of yarn and a hook every fall, how the urge is damn near uncontrollable and how in the last week I have whipped out two hats, four and a half scarves, and a flower. But then I found a blog entry from this time last year that said exactly the same thing. So forget it. But I will be taking pictures of all crochet creations and posting at Happy Hooking, so check it out. All of this stuff will be going on sale in November, so if you want it before then, let me know.

4 comments:

Mr. Cavin said...

Remember, we will hopefully be heading someplace very, very cold next time around (and hell, NC will seem cold to us this Christmas). Do you know how big around my head is?

Anonymous said...

But could you crochet a cthulu? Ah! Loved and adored by freaks everywhere.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cthulhu

Bronwen said...

Ha! Uncle Dave. You thought I couldn't find a crocheted Cthulu, but I did! Ah Ha!

http://www.instructables.com/id/Dread-Crocheted-Cthulhu/

Anonymous said...

So, what's the commission for a crocheted Cthulhu? I'll pay for it! Name your price!