Thursday, April 2, 2009

Shiittake Kickers Win First Game of the Season

Shiittake Kickers are back in full force last night as they whopped the Hi-Gravs with a score of 14-5 in the first game of the season . This season there are a few new teams with incredibly fun names like Where My Pitches At and Swift Kick in the Grass. But after two season of inconsistent play, the Shiittake Kickers are looking strong, with a new pitcher, a new coach and renewed desire to win!

Next game is Monday, April 6th. Come cheer us on as we battle the new team Bam!.

6 comments:

Mr. Cavin said...

Go team go!

Gimme a "shuh," gimme two "eyes," gimme, a... hey wait a minute.

Alice C. Linsley said...

You go, girl!

Bronwen said...

vrey funny Mr C. Stupid spell check...

Bronwen said...

Man you should have seen the catch I made at the last game vs Ballbustaz. It was so beautiful the guy on the other team that I got out gave me a high five.

Mr. Cavin said...

Yeah, see, somebody needs to be videotapin' these things serialized in little YouTube-sized chunks. Just saying.

Anyway, phone five. But on the computer monitor. I did it.

Bronwen said...

Ha! Phone five! It kills me every time!