Thursday, February 1, 2007

Another Buffy Entry?

That’s it. I’m done. No more Buffy for me. The really sad part about this is I knew it was coming. I already knew what was going to happen. I even knew what the episode was called. But no, I had to keep watching because I am an addict. But I can’t take it. I cried from beginning to end and it never got any better. And now I feel crappy, and Buffy is supposed to make me feel good.

You know, after watching 5 straight seasons of Buffy, you begin to take Joss for granted. At this point, it’s like I grew up with these guys, his characters people my dreams now. But then he comes along and completely blows you out of the water with something so incredibly insightful and so heartbreaking you almost have to…I don’t know, cry I guess.

Anyway, I’m done. I can’t go through that again. Buffy is going back on the shelf. I will have to have another obsession for awhile.

2 comments:

Mr. Cavin said...

So how do you feel about it today? It sure is a good episode--and the next one is good, too. Though, I don't guess anything's ever very happy-go-lucky again....

Bronwen said...

I couldn't stayt away from my beloved Buffy for too long. After a few days of seperation I began to feel that familiar desire, that electromagnetic pulled of the DVD player and the Buffy box sets calling to me...The next episode was great and the Buffy 'bot episode was amazing. I beginning to really like Spike!