Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Another Entry About Bronwen

My beautiful daughter is amazing. She does everything that a little baby is supposed to do but somehow it’s just…better? Her singsong talking is cuter, her sleepy gaze is more adoring and her drool is less disgusting than other babies. I know all mothers say this but I am going to say it too. She is perfect.

Well, here is the newest development: teeth! Bronwen has grown her first two teeth. They are coming in on the bottom, right in the front. Just like little puppy teeth, they are sharp and new. I can’t wait to see which ones come in next. No more gummy grins for me!

I wonder what she will look like with teeth. Will she have an over bite? Will they come in straight? Am I supposed to brush then when she is little? When do I first take her to the dentist? What if she bites me? Yikes, this is a whole new world.

1 comment:

englishdan said...

maybe I'm biased too but BB is certainly the cutest lil' human ever. re her squeaky voice - today I was playing my guitar to her and singing, and the Bron was totally squeaking along. she even took a solo. plus her little foot was tapping almost in time.

then she burped, reconciled relativity theory with quantum mechanics, and found a cute cure for cancer. honestly.