Thursday, February 22, 2007

Another Thursday

Last night I got a chance to pull out the Dance Dance Revolution game again. It is ridiculously fun for what it really is. It is amazing the learning curve. Once you learn a few “moves” you start to look like you know what you are doing. When you first start playing the game, you positively trip yourself trying to get one of your feet in the right place at the right time. But it gets better. I also played more of Guitar Heroes. I think I am getting worse at that game. Who cares because it is fun.

Tonight I have to finish my taxes (buy a house and have a kid and you get a fat refund!), maybe settle Catan, if folks feel like playing and get ready for Buffy Friday. My neighbors are coming over for Buffy on the big screen. I can’t wait. I am not sure if we will watch season four (they have seen all of them, but are rewatching and are on season four) or if we will go from where Dan and I are stopped. We’ll see. Either way I hope little Sam and Bronwen can play together. They are both sitting upright and I have been waiting for this since we both found out we were pregnant!

4 comments:

Alice C. Linsley said...

Definitely the cutest video yet. Boy has she grown!

qemuel said...

She's getting so big and growing so fast! ADORABLE!

Sorry I missed the settling tonight; I know you wanted a chance to reclaim your crown. BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm on vacation next week, and we need to get together!

Mr. Cavin said...

Hey, guess what. I'll be in town, um, Monday night through Thursday night. I quess that works pretty well for getting together with Qemuel, but I want it to work for you two, too. Et tu?

Bronwen said...

I can't wait to see you. Give me a call when you get in. You are always welcome to live in the attic if you need some place to stay. And I think the ferret has only eaten half of your stuff!