Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Buffy - Season Five

I promised myself that I would not write any more about Buffy because it is really quite childish, my obsession with this show. But I can’t help it. I finished season five last night and for those of you who watch Buffy, you know what happens at the end of season five. I can’t say that I was surprised. After watching 100 episodes of Buffy in about 3 months (hey, that’s an average of 0.92 episodes a day. Yikes!) I am beginning to get in the heads of the writers. Things are beginning to be more predictable. But I did enjoy this season. I liked four better, and I may have liked three even more. So tonight we start on season six. I already read the back of the DVD so I know kind of what happens, but I am looking forward to witchy Willow kicking butt.

So, as much as it embarrasses me, there will be more Buffy entries until I finish this series. And if my calculations are correct, if I continue to watch Buffy at the same speed as I have been watching I will finish the series in 36.8 days from now. I’ll keep you posted.

No comments: