Saturday, February 17, 2007

Last night in Destin

Well, I can't say that I haven't eaten well while I have been here in Destin. Tonight a few of us went out to a pub and drank delicious local brews and ate ribs, baked bean, potato wedges, and dark brown bread dripping in honey butter. Not too shabby. This restaurant was also a little strange in that the ceilings were covered in dollar bills. Not plastered with bills, but with the bills hanging down. When you walk in it feels like there are millions of flapping bats hanging over your head. The waitress said there is over $600,000 handing from the ceiling.

Tomorrow I fly out of VPS (Fort Walton) at 6:03am. I will get to see my favorite Dan and Bronwen at 12:15pm tomorrow. And then we get to play for half a day until I have to go back to work. Oh well. At least I will be sleeping in my own bed.

2 comments:

englishdan said...

baby, sleeping is just one of the many things you will be doing there

Mr. Cavin said...

You play stump in bed?