Thursday, March 29, 2007

Slacker

I have not been writing enough recently and that is not for lack of ridiculous events to write about. (I will write about last weekend in the next blog entry, I promise. Chain Saw Fun is what I think I'll call that entry. Stay tuned!) It is just so hard to leave work, pick up the baby. Go home, change, do the dishes (I have this compulsion that makes me wash the dishes before I can do anything else), play with the baby, feed the baby, put the baby to sleep, make dinner, eat dinner, and then I just want to do something really fun. And blogging is unfortunately third on the list of fun.

And then there are the other things, long term things that get in the way. Job searching, wedding planning, foreign service studying (if that exam ever happens), dreaming about all the changes I want to do to the house. It just never ends. I'm not complaining as such. I can't live unless I have tons of things to worry about. But things do seem to be weighing heavily on me recently.

No comments: