Thursday, April 5, 2007

Bronwen is 8 months old

Today Bronwen Burr is 8 months old. Can you believe it? I still can’t believe that we had a baby in the first place. As an 8 month birthday present let me list 8 things about her that are cute and wonderful.

1. She always smiles when Dan walks in the room. I do the same thing!
2. When getting her diaper changed she grabs her feet and wiggles her butt.
3. Sometimes in the morning I walk into the nursery she is sitting upright smiling.
4. She eats all food; she is not picky at all.
5. She loves taking baths but she hates having her face washed.
6. She loves when Dan and/or I play the guitar and sing to her.
7. She laughs constantly at Piper; she thinks her sister is the greatest!
8. To her, Fay and Onyx are the most interesting toys in the house.

There are many more than 8 things that are cute and wonderful about her, but it will have to wait until she is nine months old. Feel free to add your own!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 8 months Bronwen Burr!! What a cutie!!

Hey Ellie - this is Jeff in Winston...I listened to your songs on GarageBand and they are wonderful!! You really have a nack for putting sweet sounding chords together. Airplane was just fantastic. Nice fingerpicking. I didn't get to hear you do that the other night. Keep writing songs - they are really beautiful.

Alice C. Linsley said...

Happy 8 months, baby girl. Grandma loves you!

Aunt Hope is visiting me and saw your pictures. She says that you are beautiful.

qemuel said...

Y'know, it hit me recently that I haven't seen that lovely little lady awake in nearly two months--that's a QUARTER of her life!

I'm missing out! AUGH!

Hope you and Chrissie had fun at Mitchell's show!