Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Bonnaroo!

It’s finally here. Bonnaroo! All the planning (or lack there of) and money are going to pay off and we are going to Tennessee, tonight. After work, we have to buy the booze, fill up the car with gas and head off west down route 40. I was hoping to hit the mountains before it get dark, but I don’t think we are going to make it. Driving to Knoxville is an amazingly beautiful drive. But it will be dark and hopefully Bronwen will be sleeping.

I will try to take notes so I can write blog entries on all bands and events in the order experienced. We’ll see how well I do.

Right now, all I am worried about is the 30% chance of rain everyday and the 90 degree highs forecasted for everyday we are there.

Hooray for Bonnaroo!

3 comments:

qemuel said...

Howdy!

I hope you guys are having a BLAST!

I left the Regina Spektor CD sitting on your little chalkboard in the hall; hope you enjoy her stuff!

:)

qemuel said...

So, did you see the dead guy?

JRap said...

the suspense is killing me! how was it?