Saturday, December 15, 2007

A New Bronwen Video

This is the story. Every morning I go to feed Bronwen and all she wants is a banana. We have always called her our little chunky monkey, but this is ridiculous. Usually, I just give her a few cut up peices and she shoves them into her mouth until she can barely breath. This morning I decided to just give her the whole banana. I know the video is dark, but if you turn up the sound, you can here me laughing at her through out. Hilarious! You would think we never fed her! Click here for video.

4 comments:

Mr. Cavin said...

She's very serious about that banana.

qemuel said...

I honestly don't think that could get any more cute.
:)

Bronwen said...

She is very serious about many things.

Kim O said...

Does she hoard food under her crib? That's when you know there might be a problem.