Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Dan and The Cat

The other night I walked into the bedroom to get my slippers and found Dan cuddling with The Cat. The Cat was lying on my pillow with her face nuzzled next to his head. I was a little annoyed thinking about the hair she would leave on my pillow, but Dan looked so snuggly with her there I couldn’t help saying “awwww,” I said and left the room.

I was sitting in my new favorite chair crocheting away and I heard these cute little English giggles coming from the bed. Now, when Dan giggles, and a manly giggle it is, I can’t help but crack up. It is the same as when Bronwen giggles. It is contagious and I absolutely love it.

Heeheeeheee,” Dan giggled again.

“What is going on in there?” I giggled myself

Heehee..it’s…Heehee…The…arghhaaa…Cat!”

“What is she doing?” I asked getting up to see what was happening.

“She is nibbling my ear!”

As I rounded the corner I saw Dan with a huge grin on his face, The Cat still curled against the side of his head. I could see her little head bobbing as she nibbled away.

Awww,” I said again, “I remember her doing that when I was in Mexico. She is so cute!”

She is so cute. For all those Cat lovers out there, The Cat is doing really well. She is adjusting to life with a toddler and three other kitties. She has made a nest for herself in our dirty laundry basket. She eats with the other cats, sometimes, and I find her sitting around the house. Booboo Kitty beats up on her, but she puts up a pretty good fight. So, The Cat lovers out there, no worries, and I will post some pictures soon.

2 comments:

qemuel said...

Sniff, sniff...I'm glad she's doing well and happy. :)

Alice C. Linsley said...

That makes how many cats now?

BTW, why do the letters "i" and "l" appear in green at your blog?