Monday, October 13, 2008

One Year Later


Wow. It was a whole year ago today that Dan and I got married. It was a wonderful day; it raced by in a blur. The wedding was everything I wanted it to be.

This past year has been filled with a few rough moments, but mostly it has been filled with parties, and travel, and barbeques in the backyard. It has been filled with outdoor guitar jam sessions, cribbage, Sh*t Head, and Settlers of Catan. It has been filled with Sudoku, crossword puzzles, and Stump! It has been filled with good food, good drink, and good friends and family.

Dan- I love you more each day. Happy Anniversary.

6 comments:

Mommin' It Up! said...

congrats!! way to go!

Mr. Cavin said...

Happy anniversary! I drank a Coke in your honor! Or maybe that was in honor of your dental appointment! Love you both. Actually, I love all four of you.

Bronwen said...

Thanks Mr. C.

I skipped the dental appointment though. I know I shouldn't have, but I used the excuse that I couldn't afford it. I know, lame. But, we did have a wonderful afternoon together drinking martinis on the Cafe Europa patio. The sunny, cool, breezy autumn afternoon was very reminiscent of the beautiful October 13th, 2007. Then we played Catan, I lost, ate leftovers, watched Buffy and fell asleep. Life is pretty good!

Anonymous said...

*sniff sniff* We Miss you. Your wedding was utterly bad ass

Bronwen said...

I miss you too Sunshine!

Alice C. Linsley said...

Congratulations again to my sweet girl and her exceptional husband. You are good together! May God grant you many years.