Thursday, March 8, 2007

I can't think of anything more frustrating than sitting at work and thinking about all of the things I could be doing that would be so much more fun and satisfying. I could be gardening (it is a beautiful day), I could be baking, crochetting, playing the guitar, watching Buffy, playing with Bronwen, drawing, planting trees, playing snood, working on Dan's ridiculously hard Sudokus, mowing the lawn, driving around town, swinging in my hammock, taking a nap, playing Guitar Hero, and the list goes on. Oh well.

This morning, for the first time in all of my traveling around the world and the country since 2001, I looked into the hotel bathroom mirror after my shower and truthfully asked myself, "where am I?" I had to laugh out loud...and then get kind of depressed. Oh well.

1 comment:

Alice C. Linsley said...

May God grant you peace, Ellie. May the Lord guide you to satisfying work soon.