Thursday, March 8, 2007

wilmington

The drive to Wilmington was uneventful. When I got here I was met with the smell of the ocean and about a ten degree increase in temperature. I always feel more relaxed when I feel the ocean near. Unfortunately, I got a wicked headache and had to go to sleep around six. But at least I got eleven hours of sleep before I had to go to work this morning.

I have been doing so well with the evil diet. I have even been working out in tiny hotel exercise rooms. Hotel exercise rooms are strange places. There is usually a treadmill, an exercise bike and a step machine. The TV has the volume turned all the way up; there is spring water in the corner, and a small basket of towels.

I don’t mind being in there alone, but the rooms are always so small, if someone else shows up, it is too crowded. Tonight I got a good workout in (45 minutes) before anyone showed up. I watched Charmed and worked on the step machine. Then I drank beer and ate fries for dinner.

2 comments:

Alice C. Linsley said...

Consumed what you burned off, I imagine. Oh well. I do it all the time. The main thing is to stay healthy.

Bronwen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.