Friday, March 9, 2007

Un-lasting Impression

I just had the strangest experience. A woman that was in my class for 9 hours yesterday approached me just now. She looked at me with a confused look and asked me “were you the one who taught us yesterday?” I have never left such an un-lasting impression. Was I really off my game yesterday? Maybe I finally do look like everyone else…Weird.

(Later)We went to a terrible restaurant tonight. I am not even sure what it was called, I think it was Wild on Wings. We walked in and the whole place was smoky and loud. I mean ear ringing loud. The TVs were turned up as loud as possible and everyone eating and drinking were screaming. We were seated in the back in a corner, and were further squashed as a table of 6 was pushed in besides us. After being ignore by an apathetic waiter wearing a t-shirt that read Got id? we finally ate dinner and got out of there. My ears are still ringing in protest.

2 comments:

Bronwen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bronwen said...

I found the receipt from this place yesterday. The name of the server was listed on the receipt, Flava Flav! Who knew?