Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My new plan

I have decided to start work on the upstairs room, despite the fact that I have very little money and no time. We were planning to just live with it until next year when, after the wedding, we could put more time and lots more money into it. However, I realize, after thinking more about it, that there are many projects that we can do up there that will cost very little if we put our manpower into it. I have put together what I think is a good design for the bathroom upstairs. I am going to have to take some measurements and make the drawings to scale, but I think it is going to be very cool. The rest of the room just needs those walls and floors fixed, and the banister around the top of the stairs needs to be fixed. Oh and the stairs need to be fixed too.

So that is the plan. Hopefully we can get it fixed up nice before the wedding as who knows who will be living up there during that week. I would love to come home from our honeymoon and be moved in! Always a dreamer…

3 comments:

qemuel said...

Sorry about your hand. Ouchie. Also, I STILL have those two tables I promised you for your upstairs room.

Hope all is well!

Mr. Cavin said...

Look who's gonna be on my iPod tomorrow. Thank you.

Bronwen said...

Hooray! I am getting new tables and my songs are going on an ipod. That's a good week!