Thursday, May 31, 2007

Six Hundred People

We’re off on another adventure this weekend. On Friday morning Dan, Bronwen and I fly from Raleigh to Monroe, Louisiana so that we can attend my niece’s wedding on Saturday afternoon. Unlike any wedding I have ever been to, this wedding is going to have about 600 people attending, 400 are expected for the reception. Truly, I cannot actually visualize what 600 people looks likes, but I can clearly imagine the bill for a reception of 400. Yikes!

I will try to take lots of pictures so that from now on, I will be able to visualize 600 people.
It will be interesting to observe the opposite of my wedding.

4 comments:

JRap said...

So how was the wedding? That's HUGE! I thought mine was big! Thanks for the link, I'll link you back! LOVE the Bronwen pics & video!

Alice C. Linsley said...

The wedding was fun and lovely, but a good deal of work and lots of money. Connie never does anything in a small way! Tiffany and Johnathan are now in NCY for their honeymoon. Tonight they have front row seats at the David Letterman show.

Mr. Cavin said...

Now, was that reply Ellie or mom? I'm betting Ellie, seems like Ellie, but for a second I was thrown off mightily. Surreality.

Ellie, I miss you.

Bronwen said...

It was my mom, crazy Mr. Cavin. But we do sound a lot alike...

I miss you too.